In this episode of The Fifh Edition, IBC authorized practitioners John Montoya and John Perrings discuss the most common myths and misconceptions the public has about the Infinite Banking Concept and Whole Life insurance policies.
Most frequently asked questions and objections include:
- Why haven’t I heard about this before?
- Why aren’t more people doing this yet?
- Whole Life is too expensive
- It’s a horrible investment
- You have to pay premiums for life
- Whole Life has no flexibility
- Buy term and invest the difference
- I’m too old to get started
- I don’t need life insurance
- Why do I pay interest to borrow my own money?
Take a listen and discover what 2 industry experts have to say as they pull back the curtain on Infinite Banking so you can discover for yourself the best kept secret in financial planning!